Mhm. Been a long time since I last did this one. For the sake of activity here on DA.
(because, like she said, why not?)
RULES!1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3. Answer the ten questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for your ten tags
4. Choose ten people and put their icon in your journal
5. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6. NOT something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag backs
9. You can't say that you don't do tags
10. You MUST make a journal entry
1) I have been having colds for a year already.
2) I am Maria Von Trappe... in a current musical production.
3) ACCENTS ARE FUN TO DO!
4) I'm... too lazy to write what's next.
5) ...Maybe I'll do this later.
6) I'm a uke...lele player. Random far-away voice:
That is not how you spell ukulele!
Hush! You are ruining the joke!
7) I. Friggin. Love. My. PILLOW.
8) My hair is... *ties messy hair into a ponytail then continues doing this thang* too long for my own good.
9) *checks one month old fanfiction* I should really be updating this.
10) I... need to get some sleep.
's questions:1) Who is your favorite artist on dA and why?
! He/She is an amazing artist! I love his/her style, and the fact that he/she does stuff about history. You know what, just click his/her icon and see for yourself.2) What's your favorite movie of all time?
The friggin' Nightmare Before Christmas. I watched that five times in the first week I discovered it. I also have a 10-year-anniversary-special doll that I obtained from a fellow enthusiast. 3) What's the most annoying movie to you?
Rise of the Guardians, I think? I mean I only liked it at first because of Pitch. It's not really a fair judgment because I was already spoiled before I even watched the movie, but the part where Jamie suddenly came up with a "brilliant idea" of resurrecting the Sandman with their fingers pressing golden sand to the air was ridiculous. 4) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you pick?
I'm fine where I currently am, but I'd want to go for Scotland. 5) Favorite band?
Arctic Monkeys, Maroon 5, Owl City (ONE MAN BAND!) and add a bit of Awolnation to that list.6) Best vacation you ever took?
Going to Batangas and seeing blue (oh so clean and pure and BLUE) water for the first time in my life. And the fishies! And the corals! And the white sand! And the mini stream that flows from the sea to a pond when the tide is high~7) What do you think is your best quality?
My open-mindedness? People talk to me about a lot of things (the never-ending love lives, family problems, friendship problems, anime, history, societal stuff, beliefs, art, etc), and I don't ridicule them about it unless necessary. Besides, it's nice to indulge in a conversation rather than to be alone and to skulk in a corner. It's fun to humor people.
But please remember that even if I tolerate you, I am furious inside. Don't push your luck even if people are still staying with you. They might just be doing that out of politeness. 8) Favorite Avenger?
That's pretty self-explanatory.9) Marvel or DC?
I was a fan of various DC series when I was younger, but now when it comes to movies, I'm more of a Marvel fan. Since we're in the present, I'm definitely a Marvel fan.10) If you ever met me in real life, what would you do?
Hehe. Say hi, and see where it goes from there.
It'd be really awkward if I'm going to be calling you Dark Nymph all the way. It might stay that way though because I usually forget to ask people their names when I meet them for the first time.
's questions:1.) What is/are your pet peeves?
Um, well, I don't like it when people nag too much. Especially when they keep bringing up the topic even if it has already been resolved. Gah.2.) What or how does one person have to do to pull your heart strings?
can pull my heartstrings! But when a person, intentionally or not, pulls on my heartstrings, hm. It won't take much. Maybe a complement or two would do the trick.
LOL I think you've seen it enough at school, right?3.) Softdrinks or water?
H2O PLAZ!4.) Writing or drawing/sketching?
Er, both? Depends on my mood, but most of the time, I focus on writing. 5.) Why are you doing what you are currently doing right now? (Drawing, taking this course in college, staying in deviantart or what not)
I'm staying at home because my school won't start until August. XD6.) If you could be a superhero, what would your powers and energy source be? (Giving yourself a superhero name is optional but loved.)
I'd love to be able to procure energy waves! I mean, imagine all the possibilities! I can create spheres, blades or other things that can be used as an offensive weapon, or I can even use 'em as a shield, and the extent of where my power can go will only be dependent on my capacity. If I were super powerful and can mold anything that I want, well, good luck, world!7.) Introvert or extrovert? Why do you think so?
Before, I had been kinda like an extrovert, but when I found myself mixing in with a whole new crowd, well, I found it difficult to adjust. I'm just super shy! Yeah, kinda like an introvert now. :I8.) What keeps you waking up and getting you excited for the day recently?
One word: Fanfictions.9.) Name one (or more if you want) thing/person/act that would never fail to make you happy despite a bad day?
My sisters! They're like the perfect mixture of weird, funny and all together loveable. LOL They never fail to make me happy.10.) What type of clothing do you usually like to wear?
Depends on my mood. From casual to semi-formal. Le Questions:
1) What is the greatest thing that has ever happened in your life so far?
2) Who/What was your inspiration in pursuing art?
3) When was the last time you had a sufficient amount of sleep?
4) Early bird or night owl?
5) If the earth was literally a blank paper and you were given a pencil, what would be the first thing you would draw/write?
6) Define: comfort
7) What language would you like to learn to speak and why?
8) Do you prefer curves or straight lines?
9) From a scale of 1-10, how eccentric are you?
10) Would you care to share your goals in your journal?
I hope I'm not being too personal.I tag...